- There are no kundalini classes in north or northeast. I am a fan of weekday morning classes, I would love to have an 8 or 9am class a couple times a week if not every day. I am less inclined to go across town at the end of the day.
- Simply hosting or attending a gathering in your home is so easy and effective in getting people together. Meditate, yoga, music, bhangra, a community service planting trees, etc. Participation is the key to community building.
- I am willing to host events, I'd like to see a community support person- to help those in need in the community. Also, love the idea to come together in seva. [Seva is selfless service.]
- I dream of a dedicated Kundalini Yoga studio here in Portland, with classes all day long, every day.
- We need our own studio, perhaps with a cafe?
April's Panj Meeting
- There is a brand new website for the Level 1 Teacher Training course that begins this Fall!
- We have $5, 000 in the bank, in part due to a generous donation by Holy Kaur. What are our long term and short term goals?
- Treasurer search continues... Who will step up?
- We are looking for volunteers to staff a KYPDX table at Snatam's concert May 17.