WHEN & WHERE: Join us on Friday, March 8 at the home of Hipsia Keister (942 SE 16th Ave # 3 Portland, OR 97214) at 7pm.
RSVP: On the Facebook event page or via email (see below).
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, please fill out our survey before 3/8/13 so your voice is heard!
WHO'S INVITED?? everyone! But specifically...
- People in the community who are currently involved in or interested in getting to know the Kundalini Yoga Portland community.
- KRI Certified teachers who currently teach Kundalini Yoga in Portland and surrounding areas
- Teachers who are not KRI certified and are teaching in Portland and surrounding areas
- Those who have taken Level 1 teacher training and don't currently teach
- Those who are interested in taking the Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher training Fall 2013.
- Bringing unity of teachers in Kundalini Yoga Portland community
- Getting to know other teachers/soon to be teachers/members of the community. What other types of yoga/movement do you teach? What other skills/creativity/hobbies are you involved in?
- Making a 'substitute teacher' list for those teachers that need coverage
- Recognizing where there are gaps (geographically and temporally) in Kundalini Yoga offerings.
- Answer questions about upcoming Level 1 teacher training this fall
- There will be yoga and meditation!
- There will be food and beverages (like yogi tea!)
- Vegetarian food contributions are welcome but not required.