Guru Shabad Singh is back! This Saturday!
Guru Shabad spent many years closely studying with Yogi Bhajan and living in an Ashram. Guru Shabad's music was described by Yogi Bhajan as a seed and source of the music we enjoy today. The work of many Kundalini Yoga musicians today has been influenced and exhaulted by the contributions of Guru Shabad.
Click on the flyer to learn more & register (look under "events" tab)!
Miracle Mondays begin next week!
Similar to the Aquarian Sadhana Kundalini Yoga Portland offers on Sundays, this sadhana will have a few twists since we will be doing longer meditations for prosperity. If you are unfamiliar with sadhana (or are wondering why it is starts at 4am) please visit the sadhana page.
WHEN: Mondays from 4am to 6:30am
WHERE: Shakti House, 1401 SE Morrison St.
The schedule will be as follows...
- promptly at 4:00am - Japji begins
- 4:20ish - powerful yoga set (including 11 minutes of sat kriya)
- 5:00ish - begin Long Ek Ong Kars for 37.5 minutes...it takes this long for the kundalini to rise until all the fibers of the aura are vibrating.
- 11 minute Guru Nanak's Treasure meditation (this part of a 40 day sadhana beginning on Oct 26 and ending on Dec 6)
- 31 minute Jupiter kriya to bring prosperity home.... "...It is powerful enough to clear out the garbage in your subconscious mind. Your own electromagnetic psyche shall be tuned in with the Universal electromagnetic field."
- 6:30am?? (hoping we can end on time!) Long Time Sun song
Wahe Guru! what a way to start the day! I hope you can join me! There is no charge for this practice, however if you wish, make a donation to Kundalini Yoga Portland. Please email me if you have questions or suggestions!
Guru Surya Kaur